Friday, July 11, 2008

Pixie's new and great idea

Okay, this is gold, and I hope that lots of people try it:

I'm going to finish everything in my queue and break down the stash before December 24th

I know it's ambitious, but sock yarn doesn't count. It's kind of like a yarn diet, a destash, and a new year's resolution all rolled up into one. In case you're wondering (which I know you are!), I'm only going to knit things from the queue I have saved today.


1 Elefante
2 Fanny
3 Ballet Slippers & Mary Jane Footies
4 Evangeline
5 Queen of Cups
6 Pomatomus
7 Love.Long.Life Smittens
8 Snowdrop Leg Warmers - old MAGKNITS
9 Beaded Cami
10 BFF Socks
13 River Rapids Socks
14 Hedera
15 Monkey
16 Fitted Ribbed Turtleneck
17 Anne Elliot Spencer
18 Water Sprite Swim Suit
19 Calorimetry
20 Audrey Hepburn
21 Marilyn Monroe
22 Super Simple Short Sock
23 Shetland Shorty
24 Mineco

The water sprite doesn't count, it's made on size ones and I have no idea when I can get that kind of yarn

They won't get done in this order, plus I have to finish my other projects first, but it will get done! This is my queue:

And this is my cat:

His name is Phil, and he has a twin sister named Lil. He doesn't like yarn, but he'll cuddle when I knit outside. (He's an outdoor/barn cat)

2 comments:

Steffi said...

Good luck on your personal knitting challenge! I should really do that, but I don't think I'm quite ambitious enough. Not with college starting in August, anyway!

Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.