Monday, December 3, 2007

New jeans, new lifestyle

I finally got some new jeans that actually fit. And I haven't gotten new jeans in... (drumroll please) 2 years. Pretty good, since I've gained about 20 pounds since then (shut up, it was a growth spurt).

Jeans symbolize more than just the outside of you. And they don't just show the body type either(athletic, lazy, naturally skinny, etc.) They show who you are and who you want to be. If you wear bootcuts levi's or lee's, you're probably pretty classic. If you wear skinny jeans, you're either brave or stupid and follow the crowd (or break away, depending on how fashion forward your city is) And you know I'm just generalizing. But you know what? I think that I'm trying to grow into a kind, smart, beautiful person. Intelligent, but not geeky. All a's but not obesessed. Thin but not anorexic. Nice, but not a marshmellow. Speaksing up for myself and my friends. Confident enough to get what I want.

Good luck with that... when I find someone like this, I'm going to hate her forever while I suck on a big old hershey's bar. Life sucks, then you die. But there's always time to improve it a little.

No comments: