Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quilting

Okay, don't freak out, my mom is making a quilt for my baby sister. This weekend, I decided to help. Quilting is pretty fun, but waaaaaaay too time consuming and not portable enough for me. If I plan on going to U of M Ann Arbor for college, I'm going to need something that doesn't take much time in between all of the classes, jobs, and studying. It's pretty bad, I'm already feeling the college crunch, and I'm only a sophmore! You have to realize, at my school, everything is competitive. You get ahead or you fall behind. You ask for help and you fall in with people that share your goals, or you won't have any friends in any of your classes. I have the same classes with the same people all day long and it bothers me VERY much. I can't help but think that I don't fit in well at this school, but that's okay, because I was born to stand out. I've got my good friends, and that's all I need. But, I'm always open to more!

No comments: