Thursday, September 27, 2007

The die is cast


okay, maybe the roman quote is too much, but I started the wool purse and finished the sweater. And I started some some socks for my sister for Christmas. Oh, and my long time crush has found out that I like him... in a not-so-good way. Long story. . . anyways, what is new with any of you, the readers? I know you're out there, because my hit number keeps going up. No, it doesn't count how many times I log on either. I found the cutest pattern for making mini Christmas stockings. . . I'm going to attempt to make one for each of my cousins and aunts and uncles. My family gets socks. The pattern for the stockings is in Odd Ball Knitting by Barbara Albright and the pattern for the socks is called Iowa Crew/Cruise Socks. Surprisingly, the socks were really easy (so far) . I'm making the child size, so its pretty small (idk if that makes it harder or easier. I just wanted to use up about 50g of Lemon Meringue Pie yarn. And, yes, I named that myself. I didn't like the original name).
Ciao!

No comments: